Monday, March 15, 2010

Rambling...

This past week went by fast! It was Spring Break at PBA, and I took it upon myself to break in the Spring as much as possible. Pops and Grams came down from Cocoa Beach to spend a couple days with us (wed-fri), and they were my good luck charms again, 2 mornings in a row with no sickness to be seen, but as soon as they left it was back to normal?!
It was a strange week as well...
Men's basketball won the NCCAA south regional and will be traveling to Indiana for the NCCAA national championship, Thursday night Palm Beach County had record breaking rain fall it poured buckets, there is crazy-ness going on at work as one of the coaches was let go and there are all sorts of rumors going around about someone they are bringing in, Saturday and Sunday it was gorgeous outside the best weather we have had around here in months.

Because this weekend was so lovely we decided that Saturday was a great day to take Mya to the beach. When we got there we saw that there was a art fest along the water as well. It worked out perfectly, we enjoyed the beach and the sun for a while and when that got old we walked Mya's little booty off at the art fest, she got her flirt on with the locals and we had a very nice Florida-y day. Sunday was great as well, after church I got to dig into the egg salad I made up the night before (some of my best work) and ten we headed down to the pool to soak up some sun and enjoy our books. I apparently soaked up too much sun as my chest and arm are very lobster like but it was worth it! (today I hear some rumor about the vitamins I am on making my skin more vulnerable to the sun? I am sure it has to do with the fact that I put sunblock on my face and forgot the rest of me.)

Well, tomorrow will be 16 weeks....can't wait to see what kind of fruit Jr resembles now.

No comments: