Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Bump

This weekend I got to attend a baby shower for Dawn who is having a boy. So I figured it was a good time for Greg to snap a few shots while I was looking half way decent to give the folks at home what they have been asking for. The in laws arrived shortly after the shower and we get to be graced with their presence this week. Week 21 by the way, Lilly is the length of a large banana, and I get to see her again tomorrow, so excited.
Cheese...I know, your impressed I am wearing a skirt aren't you! Well you should be and I actually enjoyed it.

Other than looking HUGE in this photo...It was a mad hatter tea party shower, so I made my hat adorned with binkies and diapers. I of course won :)

2 comments:

Jeff and Lauren said...

The hat idea is cute!

Unknown said...

love the pictures! just what I wanted ;)